Collaboration and Reach-out
- In a bid to widen access to higher education and strengthen its programmes, the Institute became a member of the consortium of e-learning Institution spearheaded by Hamdan Bin Muhammad e-University in Dubai, United Arab Emirate (UAE), amongst other ten Countries in the world.
- The Institution was also successfully registered as a member of the International Council on Distance Education (ICDE) which is the apex global body that coordinates the activities and operations of open and Distance Learning Institutions.
- It has also entered into Partnership with the authorities of the Indira Ghandi National Open University (IGNOU) in India.
- Other International Partners Include :
- Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) for West and Central Africa.
- The British-Nigeria Education Trust (BNET) with Its Headquarters in London, UK.
- Computer Aid International Based in London, UK.
- Teacher Education in Sub-Sahara Africa (TESSA).